Pursuant to article 13 of the decree-law, we inform you that the Open Software S.r.l. processes personal data of customers, suppliers, collaborators and those who have voluntarily communicated directly or by phone or fax or e-mail their personal details to our sales department or to the company that runs the service of telemarketing on behalf of Open Software S.r.l …
According to the law (REF. Art. 2-Purpose), the Open Software S.r.l. guarantees that the processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with fundamental rights and freedoms and dignity, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
Purposes of processing personal data
All data submitted by the parties concerned are processed exclusively for purposes related to the company's economic activities, in particular:
- for inclusion in the registration data in the company's database;
- for processing internal statistics;
- for registering technical intervention files for assistance and/or training;
- to prepare technical reports regarding services requested by customers and/or potential customers;
- for issuing documents of transport, invoices and credit notes;
- for issuing estimates and offers to active and/or potential clients;
- issuing requests of offers to active and/or potential suppliers;
- for ordinary bookkeeping and VAT;
- for the management of takings and payments;
- to send commercial information about their business or to connect companies in computing, to active and/or potential clients;
- to exchange information about the economic, administrative and sales activities of the company-via telephone, mail, courier, fax, e-mail and through restricted areas and private Internet sites;
- to satisfy obligations envisaged by law, regulations, legislation, civil and fiscal regulations;
Communication and dissemination of data
The personal data of the persons concerned, if necessary, can also be communicated:
- to all those whose right of access to such data is recognized by legislative measures;
- our collaborators, employees, agents and suppliers within their duties and/or eventual contractual obligations with them, regarding commercial relations with stakeholders;
- to factoring companies, credit recovery and credit insurance companies;
- companies and/or grant licenses for the use of any services/products supplied only when the communication is necessary for the use of the services/products purchased;
- post offices, shippers and couriers to send documents and/or materials;
- providers of Unified Messaging via Internet, when sending letters and communications to the parties concerned, regarding the scope of the treatment, are carried out through this channel;
- to all those natural and/or juridical, public and/or private persons (legal, administrative and tax consulting work for compiling payroll offices, courts, chambers of Commerce, Chambers and labour offices, etc.), when the communication is necessary or functional to the carrying out of our activity and in the manner and for the purposes described above;
- banks for the management of takings and payments deriving from the execution of contracts;
Nature of the collection and the consequences of a failure to provide
The conferment of personal data from individuals who wish to open a business relationship with our company, even if only for information about our activities,/servizi is considered optional, but their failure could lead to the interruption of relationship, its proper conduct and any legal obligations, including tax. The data are stored at the headquarters of our company, for the time prescribed by civil and fiscal laws.
The personal data will be processed using both paper and computer media, via the telephone and computers and even using automated tools to store, manage and transmit the data, with the observance of all safety measures which guarantee security and confidentiality.
The data controller of personal data
The data controller of personal data for Open Software S.r.l. is:
Open Software S.r.l. Via Mazzini 28 09016 IGLESIAS (CI)
Right of access to personal data
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of the personal data, the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in case of treatment effected with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may come to knowledge of it as designate representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
The interested one has straight to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
The interested one has straight of opporsi, in all or partially:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the collection purpose;
- the processing of personal data that regard it to fine of shipment of advertising material or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- The above rights may be exercised by making a request to the holder or one of his representatives, including through an agent, which is given adequate reply without delay. The request to the owner or Manager can also be sent by letter, facsimile or e-mail.