3CX Phone System, the software that turns a Windows PC into a PBX-professional.
3CX Phone System, the software that turns a Windows PC into a PBX-professional. The PBX 3CX software can be used from 2 channels up to 512 simultaneous transmission channels.
<strong>The Open Software is the official partner of 3CX.</strong> Buy from an official partner means having an inside track in case of problems of any kind or nature.
The 3CX gives total freedom for the user, through improved mobility and allowing staff to work remotely.
- Complete phone system: provides direct phone calls, waiting and transferred
- Acquisition cost incredibly lower than that of traditional PBX hardware
- Extension and unlimited phone and scalable lines: no purchase of expansion modules!
- Configuration and status display via web: easy phone system management!
- Unified Messaging: receive voice messages by email
- IVR answering (eg. 1 for sales, 2 for support etc.)
- Reduces the cost of international calls and long distance
- Very cheap because it uses standard SIP phones
- Delete the corded telephone and move in freedom for the Office
The 3CX Phone System includes a web-based user portal alms-offering to user extensions unacompleta mobility and independence. Users can set preferences for using indoor unbrowser no need for web aiutoda IT staff. The call forwarding rules can be created based on when they are received, caller ID (Caller ID) and the type of call. For example, calls outside office hours can be forwarded to voicemail. Important calls can be forwarded to a mobile phone based on the caller-ID.
In this way, the crucial calls are never lost, and there is no need to give out personal cell phone numbers when you're out of the Office.
The 3CX IP PBX is the only one that includes a VoIP phone for Windows freeware that can be used inside or outside the Office. 3CX and phone software
traditional hardware phones can be used simultaneously using the same credentials. For example, the phone hardware can be used when you are in the Office, but when you're at home or out and about is very simple to switch to a software phone and stay connected with your business phone system.
1. User Portal – configure your preferences easily inside and from anywhere
2. 3CX Phone – stay connected with the Office wherever you are
3. Advanced forwarding rules – set-up through caller ID, time and type of call.